DAT Done... Opinions on Scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PearlyTooth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I haven't posted on here too much because I have been too caught up with taking my DAT exam and have spent more time reading other posts.
I did take the DAT, finally and these are my scores:

PAT 18
QR: 18
RC: 19
BIO: 19
GC: 22
OC: 25
TS: 21
AA: 21

I know these scores aren't terrible, but I was wondering if my 19 in Bio will be looked down upon at all, as I see so many people posting Bio scores with 20 and up. Would love opinions from the SDN community!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
your scores look really good! What did you use?
Thanks! I used the destroyer, mostly. Did the chems twice and bio 2.5 times! Definitely has ALL you need to know for chems, and much more! Bio also, covered a lot of what was on my exam, except for some things that I really never saw anywhere before, but I expected that.
Also, Bootcamp was a BIG help! Especially good in terms of getting yourself to answer questions in the given amount of time. Especially for gen chem, because at first, I wasn't up to speed with all of the calculations, but bootcamp helped A LOT! And the wording for all sections was very similar to the real thing.
For PAT, I used Crack Dat at first, but then switched to Bootcamp. I thought it was more representative, and even harder than the real thing.
For QR, math destroyer 100%! I didn't get the chance to complete the entire thing, but it covers ALL the math you'll encounter.
For RC, I only had Bootcamp, but those were really hard, so I didn't do them all. The passages on the real thing were much simpler and more interesting to read!

Reactions: 1 user
No school specifies a score of x for biology as long as it isn't < 17 you'll be fine. Great job!

20 AA 17 bio here. 6 interviews thus far havent been asked about my bio score once. hope this helps
Good luck on your interviews? Did you have a good GPA?
I'm really worried because my science GPA is not that high and I'm not a science major. I don't know if the DAT will help me to get some interviews . I'm studying for it right now.

With all of these good scores, you should be planning a trip to Dental school, not be concerned about Bio. ;)