DAT help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ngskf1838

Reaction score
hello everyone
My DAT is in 4 days and I don’t know what to do. I spent so much time on the sciences I forgot about PAT. I’m averaging 7/15 on each section. I’ve done all of BIO destroyer and half of GC destroyer. I haven’t completed all of BC practice tests. I’m averaging so far 18 in bio 18 in QR, 18 in GC and 18 in OC. should I push my test back? I go bck to school soon so I don’t know when I’d study. I am not applying this cycle. Any advice would help! Oh and I haven’t even tried to figure out a RC strategy and I work 2/4 days before my test

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone
My DAT is in 4 days and I don’t know what to do. I spent so much time on the sciences I forgot about PAT. I’m averaging 7/15 on each section. I’ve done all of BIO destroyer and half of GC destroyer. I haven’t completed all of BC practice tests. I’m averaging so far 18 in bio 18 in QR, 18 in GC and 18 in OC. should I push my test back? I go bck to school soon so I don’t know when I’d study. I am not applying this cycle. Any advice would help! Oh and I haven’t even tried to figure out a RC strategy and I work 2/4 days before my test

If you are not applying until next year you should strongly consider rescheduling your DAT. From reading your post it appears you have a lot of doubt so why risk a retake?

Wishing you the best...Nancy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Definitely push it back! If you aren't applying till next year give yourself more time to study!

Reactions: 1 users
thanks everyone! I pushed it back a month to strengthen my weaknesses and work on destroyer. I went over my chem notes and tried a Bootcamp exam and got an 18 again :/ the only time I went up to a 21 is when I did ~50 destroyer questions so I’m going to work on chem destroyer finish reviewing bio destroyer. And go through orgo destroyer this week and work on practice exams on BC next week and then use the last 2 weeks for review! Also learn TFE and pattern folding because I don’t even know how to do them

Reactions: 1 users