DAT Official Score Report Error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigsmoove23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I took the DAT in September and received the following scores on my unofficial score report:
Bio:22
Chem:28
Orgo:25
QR:23
RC:22
PAT:18
AA:24
TS:25

However, I logged into the online ADA website to just check and see if my "official" report had been posted. It was listed as:
Academic Average 24
Biology 22
General Chemistry 28
Organic Chemistry 25
Perceptual Ability 18
Quantitative Reasoning 23
Reading Comprehension 22
Survey of the Natural Sciences 23

The only discrepancy I notice is the Survery of Natural Sciences section and how it compares with the the unofficial score report TS. I wanted to know if this was an error on behalf of the ADA, as even when I count up my science scores and divide by them, I get 25 and not 23. How should I go about contacting the ada, as the only option I can see online is for an audit, which I don't feel is necessary since the ada is clearly at fault for the mistake? Am i just overthinking this?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure the total science score is not actually an average of the BIO/GC/OC but is instead just a score that stands on it's own. Basically just a score comparing your performance on the 100 questions to how someone else did with the same 100 questions.