DAT One more month of studying ADVICE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arf5265

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Studying for over a month and one month left until my test. I’ve covered all the basics of reviewing with bootcamp and following Ari’s schedule BUT as I’m taking practice tests it takes me FOREVER to review them.... I think it takes so long because I don’t know know the information and it only looks familiar so I go over it again... I feel like I don’t have enough time to do bootcamp and destroyer for the rest of ari’s schedule

Did anyone else have a hard time transitioning into the second part of ari’s ten week study guide?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having the same problem. I decided to look at Romano's bio study guide for the bio section and rewatch mikes videos for the sections I am weak in.

Reactions: 1 user
If you would like, you could join my WhatsApp study group.

Attachments

• File Mar 24, 12 03 49 PM.png
    File Mar 24, 12 03 49 PM.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: 1 user
If you're talking about the practice tests on bootcamp, I'd just read the bolded words in the explanations. The rest is way too detailed. I also wouldn't worry as much about destroyer bio as I think this is too detailed as well. Personally, I think if you do cliffs and read the bolded words of bootcamp you should be good.

Reactions: 2 users