DAT QVault Bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minions2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my test is in two weeks and i am a bit concerned. I finished all of destroyer bio and made note cards on all of the topics i missed. i review them daily. I also go through feralis bio notes frequently. i took have bootcamp and Qvault. my scores are

DAT BC
T1 - 17 (21/40)
T2-17 (22/40)
T3-16(21/40)

DAT bio Qvault
T1-16(22/40)
T2-15(19/40)
T3-16(23/40)
T4-16(22/40)
T5-17(25/40)
T6-16(23/40)
T7-17(26/40)
T8-17(26/40)

Has anyone else taken Qvault and can relate or tell me how their score compared to the real thing? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't used Qvault BIO, but I know BC is supposed to be a really good representation of what your score will be, so if I were you I would focus on getting your scores up for the remaining BC tests rather than Qvault.

Qvault is definitely harder than the actual DAT. However, it is only a bit harder.

I do feel that Qvault was the most similar biology to the actual dat.

Those scores are pretty low unfortunately but luckily biology is one of the subjects where you can cram because a lot of it is memorization. (Of course understanding is better, straight memorizing can get the job done for things like taxonomy etc)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I got those same exact scores you got on Qvault and I have been studying the Bio section for a while :/. Good to see I am not the only one that received those type of scores.

Qvault bio is only slightly harder than the real bio on the DAT (only because Qvault is very specific at times). I'd consider pushing your test back if things don't improve in the next week. Really read the explanations and save the questions you don't understand. My Qvault average was 21 and I scored a 21 on the real thing so it's an accurate representation.

hey guys, my test is in two weeks and i am a bit concerned. I finished all of destroyer bio and made note cards on all of the topics i missed. i review them daily. I also go through feralis bio notes frequently. i took have bootcamp and Qvault. my scores are

DAT BC
T1 - 17 (21/40)
T2-17 (22/40)
T3-16(21/40)

DAT bio Qvault
T1-16(22/40)
T2-15(19/40)
T3-16(23/40)
T4-16(22/40)
T5-17(25/40)
T6-16(23/40)
T7-17(26/40)
T8-17(26/40)

Has anyone else taken Qvault and can relate or tell me how their score compared to the real thing? :(

Hey! How did your test end up going? I made similar scores to you on BC and Qvault so I value your opinion. Have mine in 2 weeks. Hopefully you can give me some hope lol

Reactions: 1 user
For some reason, I enjoy DAT Q vault MOST. Their layout is super easy, you can save questions that you get wrong, they have concise explanations. But the best thing about their bio is the way they ask questions. Some can be specific must most I feel like they ask easy concepts in an "applicational" way. (Which is similar from the way they test you on the DAT). I loved Bootcamp Bio but I suppose it's because qvault has 10 tests and again you can save those questions you get wrong and do them again. I haven't taken the DAT so do quote me but from what I've read I have a feeling DAT is going to be similar to it. Good luck

For some reason, I enjoy DAT Q vault MOST. Their layout is super easy, you can save questions that you get wrong, they have concise explanations. But the best thing about their bio is the way they ask questions. Some can be specific must most I feel like they ask easy concepts in an "applicational" way. (Which is similar from the way they test you on the DAT). I loved Bootcamp Bio but I suppose it's because qvault has 10 tests and again you can save those questions you get wrong and do them again. I haven't taken the DAT so do quote me but from what I've read I have a feeling DAT is going to be similar to it. Good luck
I've only been through 3 tests but I agree. For some reason their questions are straightforward yet specific. So far so good and I like the broad arrangement of topics so you can hone in on your weaknesses specifically as opposed to bootcamps limited subject categories

I love qvault. Bio is harder, but that just makes you think harder conceptually. Also it is a good way to give yourself variety with topscore and bootcamp. I have them all. Lol! I am crazy status right now. The more the merrier, right?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

QVault Bio definitely seems to be harder but I'm glad I've done the tests as it has helped me to pinpoint things I need to study this time around! I didn't use qvault the first time and I got an 18 in bio. My qvault bio scores aren't that different from yours to be honest. I've ranged from 27/40 to 33/40 and have done almost all the tests. I've also reviewed all my old notes and went through destroyer twice. I may or may not post a breakdown next week depending on how I do. If i screw up again I guess it'll be rant #2 just to vent but I guess at that point I can say that I've done everything I could do and just couldn't get the score I wanted. *just noticed how old this is but that's my opinion on qvault haha!

Did you guys use DAT Q VAULT for Gen Chem? If so, what did you think about it? I've read that some people liked them others didn't. I suppose I'd like to know if they're about the some level with DAT difficulty. (I am struggling with Gen Chem even if I don't want to admit it lolol so I'm going over certain topics from Chad's videos and it's really nice to cover some stuff a second time). What else did you guys find helpful for Gen Chem?

I think QVault is actually pretty decent for the chems but everyone has a different opinion I guess. Pretty fair and they ask you some concepts/random stuff that doesn't show up in the destroyer that could be useful. As good as everything was when I took the DAT for real the first time there were just 2 really weird questions that I didn't see before. The other 2-4 (I'm guessing I got 5-6 wrong) I got wrong were just me choking probably.

I average ~23 on Qvault and ~24~25 on BC. Qvault is generally easy, except a few really specific detail question, or wacky worded application questions.

Hey guys need some help, is it imp to read or memorize the solutions of DAT BIO destroyer? I think i remember someone saying the pull questions from the solutions?
Of just doing the questions is enough?
Please help !