DAT Qvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minions2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i know a lot of people are using bootcamp/genius/destroyer but for those of you that are also supplementing Qvault in your studies, can you guys tell me how you are scoring? also if anyone has taken the DAT already could you please provide your feedback on your scores compared to the real thing? please don't be hesitant to respond.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, i know a lot of people are using bootcamp/genius/destroyer but for those of you that are also supplementing Qvault in your studies, can you guys tell me how you are scoring? also if anyone has taken the DAT already could you please provide your feedback on your scores compared to the real thing? please don't be hesitant to respond.

I have Bootcamp, genius, destroyer and Qvault. I haven't been scoring well on Qvault to be honest. Getting like 16-17's. At first it was such a blow to my confidence but looking back at it, it was a lot of silly mistakes such as reading the question too quickly and rushing on to the next one, or forgetting something really easy and simple. I'm taking the real test in a few weeks so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. My game plan right now is to make sure LEARN from every single question I got wrong. Write it on flashcards or practice till it comes naturally to you.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Only used bio. Averaged a 21 in bio and got a 21 on the real DAT. It's a good supplement once you know the material.

QVault seems pretty simple. For GC the calculation problems seem way too easy. The conceptual/understanding questions seem good though. Great way to test your foundation and build upon it. I have yet to take the DAT but I averaged like 23+ across the board for the sciences. If you don't know a question or are hesistant when answering, screenshot and store and flip through them from time to time. Or you can just used their save question feature, but I don't really like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
QVault for Bio was helpful to get comfortable with the timing of the Biology section and the random questions. I took all of these tests before I studied the Bio destroyer and averaged an 18. I was kinda freaking out then, so I studied the destroyer pretty hard and ended up making a 24 on the Bio section. For my specific test, the Bio Destroyer was the best resource hands down.

Reactions: 1 users
I have Bootcamp, genius, destroyer and Qvault. I haven't been scoring well on Qvault to be honest. Getting like 16-17's. At first it was such a blow to my confidence but looking back at it, it was a lot of silly mistakes such as reading the question too quickly and rushing on to the next one, or forgetting something really easy and simple. I'm taking the real test in a few weeks so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. My game plan right now is to make sure LEARN from every single question I got wrong. Write it on flashcards or practice till it comes naturally to you.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
thanks for responding, i am glad their is someone out that is scoring close to what i am and brave enough to share their scores. i respect that. I am on the same boat and i have improved by studying everyday and mainly focusing on my weaknesses.

Reactions: 2 users