DAT Review Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN crew,

I've been using Chad's videos and the Destroyer series to prepare for my DAT in my 2.5 months plan. In the first month, I have done a complete OChem, GChem, and Bio review and in the latter month, I will be using the Destroyer (+ Math) and Bootcamp to review and practice. After opening up the books and practices, I realized that most of the material I studied and reviewed the first week are already kind of a blur.

I wanted to know what your suggestions are as far as review goes or memorizing all the material, until the exam. Should I restudy my notes once a week until the exam for each topic or I'll learn the material doing practice exams?

Thanks guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Do the practice problems each day and start of the next day by reviewing the practice problems you did yesterday and then start the next couple of them for the new day. While you are doing this, write down the numbers of questions that just don't come naturally to you. At the end of the week review the material covered in the questions you have written down as "didn't come naturally to me". Hope that helps

Reactions: 1 user