DAT Review sheet/ Review QR during break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..
As i approach my big day (32 days left), i plan on reviewing equations and the like daily, along doing test all day, every day.. i want to get all the equations and tables i need to memorize onto a sheet or two of paper so that i can spend a few minutes each day looking at the stuff on there..

anyone else do this or is doing this? what sort of things should i put on there..
so far..
all the geometry equations that i tend to forget..
lots of gen chem equations
quick calculation tricks...
a few mnemonics for bio..

is there anything you guys can think of that i should definitely have on there?
my walls are plastered with equations for QR and Gen Chem so far.. but i want a more concise list...

also wondering if on the day of my DAT, can i review QR equations during my break? is this allowed?

Members don't see this ad.

4thQtrDreams said:
Hey guys..
As i approach my big day (32 days left), i plan on reviewing equations and the like daily, along doing test all day, every day.. i want to get all the equations and tables i need to memorize onto a sheet or two of paper so that i can spend a few minutes each day looking at the stuff on there..

anyone else do this or is doing this? what sort of things should i put on there..
so far..
all the geometry equations that i tend to forget..
lots of gen chem equations
quick calculation tricks...
a few mnemonics for bio..

is there anything you guys can think of that i should definitely have on there?
my walls are plastered with equations for QR and Gen Chem so far.. but i want a more concise list...

also wondering if on the day of my DAT, can i review QR equations during my break? is this allowed?

I'm wondering this too...