DAT Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dopez92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to take my DAT and I have some questions on my scheduling. So I'm going to follow Ari's 10 week schedule, planning on using DAT Destroyer, Math Destoryer about 3 weeks/ A month in. I'll be using Feralis’ Notes when going over each section of Clifs AP. Using DAT Bootcamp to help on my PAT score going every section 15 mins a day. Than finally using Khan academy as an additional resource as they are having a DAT practice test.

Is this a solid strategy or is there anything I'm missing?

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
what works for you may not necessarily work for someone else. using a certain strategy doesn't guarantee you s***. dont put all your hope in a study plan thinking its going to work out perfectly. studying for the dat is stressful but its all about how you prepare and deal with it. I looked at other peoples study plans and knew they wouldn't work for me. all in all, your studying should consist of: part 1: relearning the material, building up your weak spots and solidifying strengths, then part 2: putting it into practice through dat destoyer, math destroyer then the bootcamp exams and the 2007/09 dat. good luck! you can do this

Reactions: 1 user
what works for you may not necessarily work for someone else. using a certain strategy doesn't guarantee you s***. dont put all your hope in a study plan thinking its going to work out perfectly. studying for the dat is stressful but its all about how you prepare and deal with it. I looked at other peoples study plans and knew they wouldn't work for me. all in all, your studying should consist of: part 1: relearning the material, building up your weak spots and solidifying strengths, then part 2: putting it into practice through dat destoyer, math destroyer then the bootcamp exams and the 2007/09 dat. good luck! you can do this

Awesome thank you! Ya I'm worried about the material load, I'm really worried about having time to relearn everything.