This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fisafisa

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi I was wondering if the Rutgers Dental school (my #1 choice) places a higher preference on the reading comprehension score or the PAT portion of the DAT?

I scored high in the reading (30) but average on the PAT (18) and I was wondering if this would hurt my chances of being accepted. (AA:24 TS:23)

I remember reading an excel document by DocTooth that listed what schools valued what scores the most, but unfortunately I can't find it and more than that, I would like to hear what people applying/have been accepted to Rutgers have to say.

Thanks =]