DAT scores sent to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigerDK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took my DAT today and I was wondering if my scores get sent to AADSAS automatically? I just updated my dentpin on my application.

Members don't see this ad.

They first get uploaded to your DENTPIN account and should automatically be matched to your aadsas app as long as you sent your DAT scores to at least one dental school.

Make sure you check your dentpin account to see when they're uploaded because sometimes they don't get matched to your aadsas account (this has been happening a lot this year), so you'll have to call customer service who will match them over the phone.

as long as you sent your DAT scores to at least one dental school.

By "sent my DAT scores to one school," are you talking about how you check off the schools you want it to be sent to when you apply to take the DAT

Members don't see this ad :)
By "sent my DAT scores to one school," do you mean when I applied to take the DAT and they had me check off the schools I wanted it sent to?
Yes exactly. As long as you selected one school for your scores to be sent, AADSAS will automatically get them.

Again, keep a lookout on your dentpin account within the next week or so. If they're uploaded on there (i.e they show your dat scores), but not matched to your aadsas, call customer service.

Reactions: 1 user
I had to call in to have my scores linked between my ada and aadsas. If they do have it though, it'll be instant!

I had to call in to have my scores linked between my ada and aadsas. If they do have it though, it'll be instant!
Hi, I am a little confused. I took the DAT 2 days ago and I do not see my scores on DENTPIN. I did not have schools checked off in the DENTPIN website when I signed up for the DAT. Do I have to pay now for each school?
If I do pay, would my DAT scores show up on my AADSAS application? I am so confused and lost right now.

Hi, I am a little confused. I took the DAT 2 days ago and I do not see my scores on DENTPIN. I did not have schools checked off in the DENTPIN website when I signed up for the DAT. Do I have to pay now for each school?
If I do pay, would my DAT scores show up on my AADSAS application? I am so confused and lost right now.
You will hve to pay to send it to ONE school. Not all of them. They will then be uploaded to your dentpin account in around a week. They should be matched to your aadsas app but may not be so keep an eye out.

You will hve to pay to send it to ONE school. Not all of them. They will then be uploaded to your dentpin account in around a week. They should be matched to your aadsas app but may not be so keep an eye out.
quick question, if I selected schools to apply to when I signed up for the DAT is that enough? Also, DAT scores will be uploaded on DENTPIN after a week and when I see them on DENTPIN, I should see them on AADSAS. If not, I call AADSAS only if my scores are on DENTPIN and not AADSAS?

quick question, if I selected schools to apply to when I signed up for the DAT is that enough? Also, DAT scores will be uploaded on DENTPIN after a week and when I see them on DENTPIN, I should see them on AADSAS. If not, I call AADSAS only if my scores are on DENTPIN and not AADSAS?
Though they are uploaded onto your DENTPIN that does not necessarily mean it should be uploaded onto aadsas on that day. It took me another week to have them show up on my aadsas. Two weeks total for DENTPIN and one week after for aadsas.

Though they are uploaded onto your DENTPIN that does not necessarily mean it should be uploaded onto aadsas on that day. It took me another week to have them show up on my aadsas. Two weeks total for DENTPIN and one week after for aadsas.
So if i see it on DENTPIN and not AADSAS, should I just call and have them linked?

So if i see it on DENTPIN and not AADSAS, should I just call and have them linked?
You can call to ask if they have received it. If they did not receive it then it won't be linked until received. I'd say call in the day of and maybe a week after. If you worried, you could call each morning if you wanted to.

You can call to ask if they have received it. If they did not receive it then it won't be linked until received. I'd say call in the day of and maybe a week after. If you worried, you could call each morning if you wanted to.
Sorry if I am being annoying, but I am confused with the application. My friend was helping me yesterday. How does this sound:

I took my DAT 2 days ago. Now I know it takes like 2weeks to process it and have it show up on my DENTPIN. When I see it on my DENTPIN and NOT aadsas application, I can call aadsas and have them link it?

Sorry if I am being annoying, but I am confused with the application. My friend was helping me yesterday. How does this sound:

I took my DAT 2 days ago. Now I know it takes like 2weeks to process it and have it show up on my DENTPIN. When I see it on my DENTPIN and NOT aadsas application, I can call aadsas and have them link it?
Nppp you aren't haha. I was confused with the process as well. To your question yes you can call, but like I said previously, it does not guarantee that they will link it if it isn't received yet. If you still need more clarification or specifics you could also call to make sure. They can help clarify more and maybe give you an expected date (may not be accurate, it's just an estimate).

Whose customer service do you call to get your scores uploaded? I took my test July 5th and don't see my scores on aadsas or on the applications.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile