Ensuring DAT Retake Score is Official on ADEA AADSAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gcdent

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to reapply for dental school this coming June 1st on ADEA AADSAS. I applied last year, 2021, and have been put on the waitlist at two schools. I took the DAT first last May, (5/27/21) and retook the exam this past March (3/21/22). When I entered my DENTPin on my current application, under the 'check status' portion the DAT section reads 'Taken on 5/27/21... this was the date of my FIRST DAT, not my second. I understand both scores will be visible but how to I ensure my official scores from my second attempt, taken on 3/21/22 are on my current application?

Thanks!