DAT STUDY QUESTION: BIO destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niagra_falls

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i just completed the first 87 questions in the bio section of the destroyer and i only got 53 of the 87 questions correct. I don't know if i should be happy or if i'm on the right track. so far the questions i got wrong were either material i haven't gone over, silly mistakes and things ive never heard of. when i review my wrong i try to understand why i got the question wrong but i end up just getting bored. should I change my methods or just keep going the way i am right now ?
p.s. im using the 2016 version

Members don't see this ad.

I think you're doing fine, 53/87 is not bad at all and many students find going through Destroyer the first time challenging. Reviewing your mistakes (and even questions you got right if there are answer choices you weren't familiar with) is a good idea that I would recommend sticking to - it can be boring but there's information there to learn from. If you've taken notes, you should edit them to include the new information you've picked up and mark the areas where you need to improve.

Members don't see this ad :)