DAT tmrw Topscore PAT RC QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiley89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my DAT is tomorrow and I'm feeling confident as far as sciences go. However I was wondering if I can expect similar scores in PAT RC and QR in comparison to topscore.
PAT RC QR
TS 1 22 20 17
TS 2 23 22 19
TS 3 23 25 21
I'm very happy with my topscore improvement do you think this will be representative of real DAT or are these sections too easy in topscore?

Members don't see this ad.

I am yet to take the test...but ur are ready to rock...

I wish I too can see such scores in next weeks...

Good Luck..

Look forward to read ur breakdown tomm

Hey, test date buddy! I didn't prepare with Top Score, so I don't exactly know how the difficulties match up, but I would say that it's more important that you're confident in yourself than anything else. =) I'm mostly just worried about RC, because I have been getting 19s all the time, but you seem to be doing well at that! Let's hope we get a good version of the test tomorrow and everything works out for us. Good luck! We are gonna kick DAT butt!!! 8/9/10! Wooo!

Thanks for the encouragement! :D Let's just keep thinking positive thoughts and hopefully we won't get piano'd! I'm so ready to be done and so anxious to see my scores! Best of luck to you as well!!

As for RC, I started out trying to read the passages but it took way too much time so I switched up my method and it really helped. I write out a number corresponding to each paragraph and jot down keywords/ main idea which has made it ten times easier to find the exact place in the text to get the answer. I'm sure the actual DAT is going to have some tone questions but this way leaves me with time left over. So if you have time you should try it out before tomorrow maybe it will work for you too!

Members don't see this ad :)