Dating in Med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to seriously stop reading these dating threads on SDN. It’s like a dumb habit that is a complete waste of time, yet addictive just like Jerry Springer show used to be.

While I am not expert by any means as I am a guy, I recommend you reflect honestly on who you are as a person and what kind of person would see you as a good fit for themselves.

I am sorry, if this comes across as a bit blunt but this thread mirrors the one started by a dude looking for AOA instagram fitness model. Sure, you are more indirect but when you say that guys don’t like you at all and then you say that guys that you’re interested in do not like you and finally you say that this one guy who makes your face blush doesn’t like you - it sound like there maybe (no offense if I am wrong) an entitlement problem at play. Most of us don’t start dating by going out with a perfect date, whatever that means. Sounds like you do get some degree of interest from the other side, but you might be worried that you would have to settle and compromise (like most of us, actually). That, ironically, happens more if you do go out with someone who you think is perfect.

Honestly, every once in a while a girl that for some reason just takes my breath away comes along - 9 times out of 10 it’s a rejection. But eventually you talk to enough people and realize that there are plenty that will like you and you end up liking them as well.

When a single person says that they are single because they are picky and particular but would really like to be in a relationship, I find that to be a negative. Being very selective requires making constant judgments, often negative, about others that I am just not confortable with. I did have a bad experience with someone who had a very guarded worldview so I may be a bit biased.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, guys, I was on a date with a girl from Medical school. Ever since I met her for the sake of Dating, I've been thinking long and hard about how to do "this" and started looking for forums that could tell me how to do the right thing in this situation, because I have no experience ( I had my first sex at the time). Later I found a Dating site where there was a link to the site https://datingappsadvice.com/casualx-casual-hook-up-dating-local-nsa-hookup-dating-app-review.app where I met my future girlfriend.

This is some next level scamming.

I was a Med Student, my significant other was a Nursing Student at the time. We met at the hospital, on the wards. We went on a date, got married, had children, and the rest is history. Can't imagine my life without her. Sometimes things like this just happen; you can't plan it. When it's the right one, you'll know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.