Dating in Medical School

Started by DK2014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The number is mediocre at best and it's just stupid to bang that many women in the same vicinity. Does he get off on drama?

The point I was driving at with that particular information is that, yes - meaningless sex goes down ALOT in medical school. It will come by with such ease, in fact, that you can kick it with 8 different girls within the same vicinity and it may go unnoticed or noone will care cuz they're already all up on someone else.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, now I am going to add my legitimate 0.02 in this thread.

Pretext: I am a graduate student at a large academic medical center with an associated school of Medicine.

I know 6 MD students who are engaged pre-step I. (3 couples, obviously.)
My buddy (a first year) has railed it in about 7 different chicks in the 1st and 2nd year class, as well as a PhD student in my department.

At the medical school I will be matriculating to this summer:
I know that of at least 2 couples who matched together, and 3 very, very in love first year couples.

Stay thirsty my friends.

If it's at post exam parties (random drunk sex) i'm not surprised. If he's actually hooking up w girls (after going out with all of them) then that's a different story.

Either way thats gotta be awkward as hell during small groups or in the clinic.

We have a few guys like that in our class (hooked up with a few girls in the class above and below and also during 2nd look weekend haha). I learned my lesson as an M1 w a couple girls and that's bad enough. After that i've just been dating nurses or other grad students.

The number is mediocre at best and it's just stupid to bang that many women in the same vicinity. Does he get off on drama?

To be fair, the vast majority of girls in med school (in my experience at least) are either in serious relationships or type A workaholics that don't really party or go out. Its funny but in our class some of the biggest gunners and hard core study all day types are single girls. In a 150 person class that leaves maybe 10 to 20 single and looking girls. Hooking up with 7 of them between 2 classes wouldn't be easy.

But yes, banging that many girls in such close proximity would be stupid.
 
If it's at post exam parties (random drunk sex) i'm not surprised. If he's actually hooking up w girls (after going out with all of them) then that's a different story.

Either way thats gotta be awkward as hell during small groups or in the clinic.

We have a few guys like that in our class (hooked up with a few girls in the class above and below and also during 2nd look weekend haha). I learned my lesson as an M1 w a couple girls and that's bad enough. After that i've just been dating nurses or other grad students.



To be fair, the vast majority of girls in med school (in my experience at least) are either in serious relationships or type A workaholics that don't really party or go out. Its funny but in our class some of the biggest gunners and hard core study all day types are single girls. In a 150 person class that leaves maybe 10 to 20 single and looking girls. Hooking up with 7 of them between 2 classes wouldn't be easy.

But yes, banging that many girls in such close proximity would be stupid.
this is getting absurd. There are more than 20 "single and looking girls" in a class of 150 (aka 75 girls assuming 50/50 split). So you are doing it wrong.

Proof:

 
The number is mediocre at best and it's just stupid to bang that many women in the same vicinity. Does he get off on drama?

I can only assume that you mean it's stupid to bang that few women? And I'm fairly sure he's getting off in or about the women, not the drama. I'm fairly sure that's the whole idea.
 
If it's at post exam parties

pants-party.jpg
 
Enjoy that stat rape charge. Don't fuqs with freshman girls that's just gross. And more of them are 17 than what you might think
Age of consent is 16 in most states and most states (even where it's 18) have close in age exceptions which makes it perfectly legal for a 25 year old to have sex with a 15 year old (ex. Colorado).

So for the typical age of a medical student, even high school freshmen can be legal.

I don't know where this whole idea of 18 being the minimum age gets all popular. The law says differently.
 
if you cant get tail in undergrad OP don't think you're gonna get it in med school all of a sudden. Cant imagine it being too common for a tight knit group of professional students to be banging like banjos. Lmao. Many people are in serious relationships, some married, and others just want to focus on their studies I would imagine. Don't understand why this would be such a concern, though med school was about becoming an MD, and fulfilling career aspirations? Try craigslist casual encounters if you're real thirsty. Just watch out for any copy cats of that BU med student a few years back that was killing people.

/thread

Lots of people want to be an MD, but still want to live life, which is why people hook up, and date within their class and/or around the city. Sometimes, several hookups in one night!
 
It happens. Here most of the hotties are in a serious relationship or married. The ones dating other medical students are usually dating someone in a different year.

Just because there's a goalkeeper doesn't mean you can't score.

JK!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Age of consent is 16 in most states and most states (even where it's 18) have close in age exceptions which makes it perfectly legal for a 25 year old to have sex with a 15 year old (ex. Colorado).

So for the typical age of a medical student, even high school freshmen can be legal.

I don't know where this whole idea of 18 being the minimum age gets all popular. The law says differently.

Last time I checked high school freshman were like 13. That's disgusting.

And as you mentioned age of consent is different in different states. I just wouldn't take any risks and I think a 15 year old and a 25 year old is some pedo type shiz. Close in age exceptions are usually like, people in high school dating each other. 10 years is not close in age at that stage of your life.
 
Last time I checked high school freshman were like 13. That's disgusting.

And as you mentioned age of consent is different in different states. I just wouldn't take any risks and I think a 15 year old and a 25 year old is some pedo type shiz. Close in age exceptions are usually like, people in high school dating each other. 10 years is not close in age at that stage of your life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
 
Last time I checked high school freshman were like 13. That's disgusting.

And as you mentioned age of consent is different in different states. I just wouldn't take any risks and I think a 15 year old and a 25 year old is some pedo type shiz. Close in age exceptions are usually like, people in high school dating each other. 10 years is not close in age at that stage of your life.
No they're usually 14, which means it's fair game legally for a 24 year old in many states.

I'm not supporting it, I'm simply stating the facts. Close in age exceptions vary but very often allow 10 year gaps which makes the 15 to 25 year old thing possible, they don't follow your personal opinions.
I don't see any problem with a 22 year old going after an 18 year old if she has above average maturity and looks her age or older.
 
Citation?

Where I'm from the age of consent is 16. Do you live in Alabama?

Age of consent for sexual activity is 16 in most states. For minors between 14-16, there is usually a provision that it's only legal if the age difference is between 3-5 years or if the other individual is below the age of 18. As far as I can tell, there are only two potential states where it would ever be legal for a 25 year old to have sex with a 15 year old, and there might be statutes that aren't in the doc I found.

Source: Global Justice Initiative (file is a PDF, so I can't link to it - Google Global Justice Initiative age of consent)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, now I am going to add my legitimate 0.02 in this thread.

Pretext: I am a graduate student at a large academic medical center with an associated school of Medicine.

I know 6 MD students who are engaged pre-step I. (3 couples, obviously.)
My buddy (a first year) has railed it in about 7 different chicks in the 1st and 2nd year class, as well as a PhD student in my department.

At the medical school I will be matriculating to this summer:
I know that of at least 2 couples who matched together, and 3 very, very in love first year couples.

Stay thirsty my friends.
He sounds like a teenage boy.
He should learn to keep it in his panties before an accident happens...
 
The point I was driving at with that particular information is that, yes - meaningless sex goes down ALOT in medical school. It will come by with such ease, in fact, that you can kick it with 8 different girls within the same vicinity and it may go unnoticed or noone will care cuz they're already all up on someone else.
repost
 
Last edited:
Do these girls have no morals?
If I were a girl (I might or might not be) I would NEVER think of screwing someone outside of a committed relationship.
Call me old fashioned, but that's crazy to put yourself out there like that.... people talk, why give them more dirt on you?
lol. propz for proper grammar, though.

It's fun; you should try it sometime, bro