-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DC Comics WW Sign-ups
Started by Flim Flam Man
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If we can get the 3-4 more players to fill up the roster by tonight, I'll run now, but otherwise postponing will probably be best. Deadline 10pm central, otherwise I'll bring this back when I'm on break.
Have devyn work her recruiting magic.
E
Escalla
Temporarily holding a spot for someone. Only 3 more people!
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5.
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4.
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5.
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4.
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So idk how to quote or do much of anything on this new system.... but I will rise from my forum hiatus for this.
DocE. In, bitches.
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4.
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
DocE. In, bitches.
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4.
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
I can haz role of batman?
I can haz role of batman?
WooHoo! Hiya, Doc!! Hope we get this goin' soon.
Two more spots!
lynch doce
Just sayin'...
I just came out from a 2 month hiatus today, with 1 month being complete SDN radio silence. I wouldnt lynch me early if only for the reason that I might slip back into a hiatus again and... really.. even though some might celebrate, it will be awefully quiet today on SDN without me.
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4. FS
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4. FS
5.
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
One more! One more! One more!
Devyn can't get mad at me when I flake out cause she asked me to play. Seriously though exam tomorrow and Thursday so I'll probably be bare bones til then.
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4. FS
5. FH will probably disappear
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
Metropolis
1. dyachei
2. Lupin
3. bbeventer
4. Devyn
5. kayd
Jump City
1. hedgie
2. TRH
3. swings
4.Alors
5. DocMutherfudginEspana
Central City
1. WTF
2. SOV
3. DVMD
4. FS
5. FH will probably disappear
The Watchtower
1. Escalla
2. Rojo
3. WS
4. Dwin
5. FantasyFlyer
Gotham City
1. Lissa
2. Allie
3. LIS
4. Cyndia
5. SnS
Woohooo, let's do this!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rolling for roles now. 🙂 Thanks for joining, y'all!
I too was sent a death threat from devyn to come play...so here I am 😛Rolling for roles now. 🙂 Thanks for joining, y'all!
Nice work devyn 😀
Nice work devyn 😀
She is the best with the death threats. She also makes a good body guard at the pubs, but that is a different story...
1) hurrayRolling for roles now. 🙂 Thanks for joining, y'all!
2) hurry
Some roles going out now.
I don't understand how this message doesn't have at least 50 likes.
All roles have been sent. Game thread is up. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K