DDW abstract not accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cluelessnoob

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

Both of my DDW abstracts were not accepted. Is there any way to see why and/or change the decision? I have already emailed and left a voice message. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes.

Although, I've submitted multiple BS/placeholder abstracts to DDW (and AACR, and ASCO) in the past and never had one rejected.

Thanks Gutonc. I was kind of shocked ours got rejected. Unfortunately, a similar study came out with a similar method from MGH but it wasnt GI related.




Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app