DeBakey-Cooley FEUD...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HOUSEMDfan5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i really want to know the the whole deal about this feud.. we got 2 of the greatest surgeons of all time bickering and fighting

do you think there fight was stupid, they could of resolved much earlier.. i really want know the whole story of one of medicine's best known feuds

Members don't see this ad.

what im serious..

all i know is cooley stole a articial heart from debakey's lab something like that.. then he planted in a patient.. and debakey got mad and called it childish that cooley would claim a first... something like that

Members don't see this ad :)
They reconciled. Case closed.

Odd thread.

Don't mind the Troll, I hadn't heard about the debate, interesting article about on the NY times. Gah! I need to stop looking at this forum, metabolism study powers go!

Don't mind the Troll, I hadn't heard about the debate, interesting article about on the NY times. Gah! I need to stop looking at this forum, metabolism study powers go!

You're sour at me? I was the only 1 who looked at your photo works

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

You certainly have a high opinion of yourself if you're seriously coming to that conclusion lol. You're trolling the thread, he did seem to mind, hence me telling him to not mind you.