Dec. ACT scores!

glowworm

inching along
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am getting kinda obsessive with these scores, waiting up till midnight to get them. I got the exact same score as last time.:( so disappointed, I just wanted one more point.

Composite:31

english: 35 (-1point)
math: 29 (+1)
reading: 36 (+2)
science: 24 (-1)

Members don't see this ad.

The science section on ACT does not actually reflect on the college performance in sciences classes. Don't worry, you will be fine. In addition, you got great English and Reading scores, which are the basic academic skills to succeed.

If you are planning to take the Feb ACT again, don't give up. Let's rock on it. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
No, this is the last Act score Cameron accepts for scholarships, so I won't be taking it again. :(

I got my combined english/essay score just now, 32. got a 33 last time. same score (9) on my essay.

I am so aggravated that I spent a whole month of hard studying and doing practice tests to get the exact same score.:mad: *sigh* oh well, nothing I can do about now I guess.

No, this is the last Act score Cameron accepts for scholarships, so I won't be taking it again. :(

I got my combined english/essay score just now, 32. got a 33 last time. same score (9) on my essay.

I am so aggravated that I spent a whole month of hard studying and doing practice tests to get the exact same score.:mad: *sigh* oh well, nothing I can do about now I guess.

I can understand how you feel now. +pity+

When I contacted the Cameron admission people, they said I can send ACT score before school starts and still get out of state tuition waiver.

Are you sure this is the last time you can take ACT ?

I head the science was brutal this time... it's nothing to worry about, ACT science is sucky.

A 32 is nothing to cry about, you'll get lots of scholarship offers from that too... and I'm sure you can raise it a bit before you graduate if you try.

I can understand how you feel now. +pity+

When I contacted the Cameron admission people, they said I can send ACT score before school starts and still get out of state tuition waiver.

Are you sure this is the last time you can take ACT ?

Oh yeah you have a few more tests dates they will accept for admission (and maybe tuition waivers, no clue about that) but the deadline for scholarship ACT scores is February 1st, so this was my last test for that. Oh well, I still have a chance for some scholarship,its just that the one I wanted has a required score of 30 but the people who get that scholarship will probably have 33+.

Oh yeah you have a few more tests dates they will accept for admission (and maybe tuition waivers, no clue about that) but the deadline for scholarship ACT scores is February 1st, so this was my last test for that. Oh well, I still have a chance for some scholarship,its just that the one I wanted has a required score of 30 but the people who get that scholarship will probably have 33+.

Idk, I know a guy who has a 30 and his scholarship is full tuition... is it a school one or private?

Idk, I know a guy who has a 30 and his scholarship is full tuition... is it a school one or private?

Its a school one...I still have a shot I guess, and even if I don't get this one, the school has some for less amounts of money. So I'll survive I guess.:)

Its a school one...I still have a shot I guess, and even if I don't get this one, the school has some for less amounts of money. So I'll survive I guess.:)

Yea, I'm sure you'll be good.