Deck 2006-2007, the newest edition for Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usdrm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody got the newest edition of the deck, 2006-2007? I just started the anatomy and found many mistakes in it compared to 2001 edition. Some of the last sentences or the last paragraphs above the frame of Note are absent. Obvious errors also can be seen in the tables. Anybody have noticed the similar mistakes in version 2004?

Members don't see this ad.

usdrm said:
Anybody got the newest edition of the deck, 2006-2007? I just started the anatomy and found many mistakes in it compared to 2001 edition. Some of the last sentences or the last paragraphs above the frame of Note are absent. Obvious errors also can be seen in the tables. Anybody have noticed the similar mistakes in version 2004?

hi dear,]

i wud suggest you to go to deckscorp.com
you can see the corrections of the decks.there.
can u please tell me the subject wise number of the dental decks 2006.i'll be thankful to you.i have bought these from someone and want to be sure if the set is complete.
thankx.
take care.

i beleive said:
hi dear,]

i wud suggest you to go to deckscorp.com
you can see the corrections of the decks.there.
can u please tell me the subject wise number of the dental decks 2006.i'll be thankful to you.i have bought these from someone and want to be sure if the set is complete.
thankx.
take care.

Thanks!
What's the subject wise number?

i beleive said:
hi dear,
i mean the number of cards in each subject of dental decks 2006-2007.
thankx

I am afriad what if I give you the wrong #? the # is so big. The only # I am sure about is the illustration section-142 cards w/ pictures. Deck.com tells you the total # of all subject. If it doesn't match with yours, I think you call them for the # of each section. Let me know if you still need me to do that.