Decks 2006/2007 soft copy?

Started by Ramzi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ramzi

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm looking for a soft copy of dental decks 2006/2007 for part I as it is extrememly expensive to order them to my country (more than 300$!).
So if anyone has them as pdf files or on a cd or whatsoever, I'd be ineterested in buying them.

email: [email protected]

cheers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a cd version of the entire kaplan part 1 review book, entire range of kapln review tests with answers/explanations and entire collection of 2001 dental decks which are still very applicable to the test. All of these, if you are interested, for $30 plus shipping (~$5). Email if interested:
[email protected]

Cheers