Decks Part 2 Paper or Online Version?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

payitforward

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I'm planning to buy Dental Decks Part 2. They are offering an online version for $35 cheaper than the Paper version. Is it worth to get the online version??? Any suggestions would be greatly much appreciated!
 
Hi guys! I'm planning to buy Dental Decks Part 2. They are offering an online version for $35 cheaper than the Paper version. Is it worth to get the online version??? Any suggestions would be greatly much appreciated!

Yep, i agree with ocnnor.
one of an online version called NBDE mastery is available for just $20. It has no mistakes and easy to read. I think it's worth giving a try.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad