Decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Juccy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a question, we all know how dental decks are super recommended and great source for nbde.. but honestly..I hate them! How do you guys memorize all this stuff from decks? They go so slow(compared to any other book like F/A,Kaplan,which are more organized),it takes hours and hours and the pile of decks is still so hight..how many decks per hour do you read? I feel like I can't remember anything from decks :-( Does anyone have the same experience or it is just me?
Tnx

Members don't see this ad.

im slow with the decks as well :) i read 12-15 an hour and it jumps to 30sh an hour with dental anatomy... power through is all i can say :)

Thanks, Amreki! I remember decks were disscused somewhere but i can't find where...They are evil! :eek:

Juccy,

I felt the exact same way when I studied for part 1. Trust me it happens to us all! I ended up not using the decks and tried Dental Board Busters. It was so much more organized and even better than the decks. They had old test questions right in the book so you were doing decks and old exams at the same time. It was also alot cheaper, I think 60 bucks or something compared to the 240 I paid for the box of never ending cards!

Hi Dental!
Thanks for reply! I thought I am the only damnest person who can't manage to study decks... I am thinking to buy Dental Board Busters,thought the book is not the cheapest around $160... Is it really good?