Defered admission

Started by NRAI2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NRAI2001

3K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this kind of a wierd question, but is it possible to defer your SMP or masters admission for a year? I m gonna be applying to SMPs and Masters for next year, but I m not 100% sure if i will be able to go next year. I dont want to not apply and then find out later that I would have been able to go. So can I apply and if later on I find out that I am unable to go defer my acceptance? I know med schools do this sometimes, but would it be possible with SMPs and masters programs?
 
madonna said:
i dont know but you can call and ask w/o giving your name

Yes thats true, good idea 👍

I am guessing that their answer would be for me not to apply and to wait it out a year; that would be the easiest answer on their parts.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad