Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, just wanted to see if anyone could offer some advice on whether I should delay my 9/1 MCAT date or just go ahead and take it.
Just finished AAMC 10, with only 11 left. Am in no rush to take it, only decided to take it this summer because it was basically the only productive thing I could do.
My options are to delay until December and study during the semester (not desirable), cancel and retake next summer, or just go ahead and take it and decide from there if I should retake or not.
So basically just trying to figure out if a retake or a delay is a better option in this case. I've scored 12's on every section but never all together, so I guess if I got lucky I might not have to retake, but that's unlikely.
Thanks!
Just finished AAMC 10, with only 11 left. Am in no rush to take it, only decided to take it this summer because it was basically the only productive thing I could do.
My options are to delay until December and study during the semester (not desirable), cancel and retake next summer, or just go ahead and take it and decide from there if I should retake or not.
So basically just trying to figure out if a retake or a delay is a better option in this case. I've scored 12's on every section but never all together, so I guess if I got lucky I might not have to retake, but that's unlikely.
Thanks!
Last edited: