Deleted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaysonddshopeful

Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hard to say, filling out a WAMC (re-edit your post here, don't make a new one) would give us a better idea. But we can't be definitive since we don't know anything about your app. Not every school has sent out interviews, and how schools conduct interviews is their own special recipe. So you can't always go directly off comparing your stats to others. I had similar stats to people who got interviews at some schools but never heard back while I heard back from others where some had higher stats that didn't get an interview. It can be hard to try and figure out the system, and I recommend you try to not spend time figuring out what you did wrong, if anything.

The worst thing you can do is beat yourself down. You've submitted all your stuff, now's your time to relax and focus on other things. A ton of interviews go out in the fall, it's still summer. So I would focus on trying to enjoy that time instead. I wish I spent more of my free time this summer and last summer doing fun things, but I digress. The year will go by incredibly fast, so try to make the most of it. Dental school is like flying in a jet, not a lot of time to process your surroundings.

I sent in my application on 6/1 and completed all followup supplemental but I still have not heard back from any schools for interview. Should I be worried or is every year different?
trust the process...

Members don't see this ad :)
I added a WAMC

Yes but not drastically.
you need to look at the 5th percentile BCP and sGPA of the schools and see where you stand
most schools will start cutting off at 3.0 or so
your DAT is outstanding, so congrats on that...