Dental Assisting & Awards Q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentlove

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Helloo, I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for all the help thus far!

Do you guys think I should include dental assistant as Work experience or Dental experience...? I have more work experience that I can include. Also would I also include my involvement with Pre-Dental Club as dental experience? Probably not right?

I was part of student government (a school organization) and was selected as "senator of the month"
Does that count as an award?.. or does it have to be given to me from an institution/establishment.

One more thing... For my transcript it says (One Course Unit = Four Semester Hours). Should I factor in the course hours that is used to calculate the AADSAS GPA? For example, on my transcript, the attempted is 1.0. (It doesn't have a unit label but i'm assuming it means credit.) Does that mean I should just 1 credit? Or should I factor in the semester hours?

Does a 2 year college count as "Some college" or "college graduate"
(For a parent)

Thank you!! Sorry for the specific questions. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How did you guys verify which classes were "writing intensive" in order to fulfill the English prereq?

Thanks in advance!