dental decks question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teepee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have the 2006-2007 decks. i was just wondering if i should get the latest one 2009 or will the one i have suffice?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

as far as i know i think those will be enough. i would just use them as a starting place and expand you studying with review texts

just make sure to get the patient managment section , and do some old exams ......as much as u can do old exams , get a good night sleep before the exam .
that is all you need .

Members don't see this ad :)
just make sure to get the patient managment section , and do some old exams ......as much as u can do old exams , get a good night sleep before the exam .
that is all you need .
Patient management section ?? R u referring to the decks on ethics ?

i have the 2006-2007 decks. i was just wondering if i should get the latest one 2009 or will the one i have suffice?

thanks.
i would like to know is 2006-2007 deck is enough or i have to bye 2009 a deck?

Buying the revised version is better,coz there are a lot of mistakes in the old ones.you dont want to learn wrong info and mess up the exams. cross check stuff with text books, if u still want to read from the old decks, esp subjects like prostho, perio and pedo.