dental decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firuza*

dentomom
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need your opinion! The dental decks i have are from 1998. I'm not sure how they differ from the latest edition and how it is crucial to have the new ones. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I doubt there is any difference in the new edition.I used 98 edition for my part 1 last Dec.

Firuza,

I also do not know if there are any major differences between the 1998 and 2001 NBDE Part I Dental Decks. I have the 2001 version and the only things that I can tell you is that there were printing mistakes in the 2001 version. The corrections are listed on the Dental Deck's website so we can correct them. I'm assuming that if the 2001 version has printing mistakes, then I'm sure the 1998 can very well contain mistakes as well. As far as more or less flashcards in 2001 than 1998 version, I have no clue! I guess it's always good to have the latest version! Just my thoughts and things I know.

:cool:

Thanks for opinion. Since only 2 month left till my exam I think I'll stick with my "old" edition of dental decks. By the way, for those who preparing for partI, Kaplan recently released information regarding new online Qbank for ndbeI. :rolleyes: So, you might check it out at <a href="http://www.kaplanmedical.com." target="_blank">www.kaplanmedical.com.</a>