Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I’m having a difficult time choosing what dental schools to apply to and I was looking for some advice. The most important factors to me are price and being close to home. I really like the Midwest area and want to be able to see my family a lot. I’m thinking about applying to around 7 schools but I might apply to more. I’m from Wisconsin and these are the schools I’m thinking of applying to:
-Marquette
-Iowa
-Minnesota
-University of Michigan
-Creighton
-Midwestern IL
-OSU
GPA: 4.0
DAT: 24 AA
-shadowing, volunteering at a non-profit dental clinic, research, job in dental office
Any advice about any of these schools would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
I’m having a difficult time choosing what dental schools to apply to and I was looking for some advice. The most important factors to me are price and being close to home. I really like the Midwest area and want to be able to see my family a lot. I’m thinking about applying to around 7 schools but I might apply to more. I’m from Wisconsin and these are the schools I’m thinking of applying to:
-Marquette
-Iowa
-Minnesota
-University of Michigan
-Creighton
-Midwestern IL
-OSU
GPA: 4.0
DAT: 24 AA
-shadowing, volunteering at a non-profit dental clinic, research, job in dental office
Any advice about any of these schools would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Last edited: