Dental Students getting used to Dentistry thread Continued/(Why was it closed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bipolardoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dr. Bill Johnson,

I am writing in public since you decided to write what you want and close the thread on your own so no one can respond. I think the thread should be reopen.

(The thread asked If Dental Students found it hard to get used to teeth/dental equipment and whether this skill is learned or aquired)

Bill, dont overstep your Mod powers, get too emotional about a topic and just decide to attack without warrant because your a Mod. I know I am going to get flammed because this is a dental forum and you guys got that entire dental bond or whatever. I just think you overstepped your boundries. I asked the question, anyone who responded without a contribution but an attack, I responded as politely as I can. I think you got too emotional trying to defend your buddy, this is an open forum Billy, it isnt Bills forum and if Bill doesnt like it he must close it and throw his biased opinion in. The thread was useful info until you came in. Your buddy was at least civil enough to talk back and forth without attacks like you.

I am sick of mods trying to send me infractions, and warn me if crap I dont post isnt what they like. :thumbdown:
By the way, I know your going to infract me, frankly I dont give a $%#$%

Members don't see this ad.

Dr. Bill Johnson,

I am writing in public since you decided to write what you want and close the thread on your own so no one can respond. I think the thread should be reopen.

(The thread asked If Dental Students found it hard to get used to teeth/dental equipment and whether this skill is learned or aquired)

Bill, dont overstep your Mod powers, get too emotional about a topic and just decide to attack without warrant because your a Mod. I know I am going to get flammed because this is a dental forum and you guys got that entire dental bond or whatever. I just think you overstepped your boundries. I asked the question, anyone who responded without a contribution but an attack, I responded as politely as I can. I think you got too emotional trying to defend your buddy, this is an open forum Billy, it isnt Bills forum and if Bill doesnt like it he must close it and throw his biased opinion in. The thread was useful info until you came in. Your buddy was at least civil enough to talk back and forth without attacks like you.

I am sick of mods trying to send me infractions, and warn me if crap I dont post isnt what they like. :thumbdown:
By the way, I know your going to infract me, frankly I dont give a $%#$%
This is awesome.

I haven't given you any infractions, but the fact that other moderators have should incline you to consider my advice.

As armorshell indicated, you should send any additional comments to me via PM. This public conversation is finished and attempting to reopen will not be permitted. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.