dentists in italy or germany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b1378

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,does anyone know any thing about continuing education in italy or germany? I am a recently graduated dentist and I want to continue my education in europe because it's hard for me to get to us or canada .please help me.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm askin the same question after more than 1.5 year
:D
so if there is any helpful reply i would be glad
thx alot

i'm askin the same question after more than 1.5 year
:D
so if there is any helpful reply i would be glad
thx alot
Hey there.. i can brng some light to your questions.... the first thing that you have to mention is where you are from ? which is your original diploma's country? I am from Bulgaria, so my diploma is prettyy much valid in the EU, if I get to have the 2 years experience.. However it depends on where you are. As for Germany - you should be familiar with German, since most of the UNivs teach in German and there are really less and less programs and places for dentistry in English in Germany. Hope it helps!

Have a look at the website oft The Bundeszahnärztekammer (BZÄK) The BZÄK is the German Dental Association. It is the professional representation of all German dentists at federal level. There you will find contacts to experts, who are pleased to answer your questions (even in english!). http://www.bzaek.de/english.html