Desperate for a job ASAP in MO or CA!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronin8

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's my situation: I'm waiting for my NY state license which was supposed to be ready by Sept. 1, but apparently is backed up for another 1-2 months. I just graduated in June from residency so I haven't had any income for over 2 months and I have lots of bills to pay! I am licensed in MO and CA, I just need some sort of locums gig for the next 2 months and am not having any luck with all the locums companies.

I am willing to accept lower than average pay if necessary for locums work ASAP! My landlord is being nice but I need to pay rent! Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

here's my situation: I'm waiting for my ny state license which was supposed to be ready by sept. 1, but apparently is backed up for another 1-2 months. I just graduated in june from residency so i haven't had any income for over 2 months and i have lots of bills to pay! I am licensed in mo and ca, i just need some sort of locums gig for the next 2 months and am not having any luck with all the locums companies.

I am willing to accept lower than average pay if necessary for locums work asap! My landlord is being nice but i need to pay rent! Thanks in advance

start cold calling hospitals on your own..