This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdddd

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So recently I’ve been going to a local dentist that takes Medicaid to get my fillings and root canals done. During one root canal the sx file separated near the root of my tooth. My dentist said I have to visit a specialist/endodontist so they can remove it or file around it. So we went to the refered place which takes Medicaid and got X-rays done but they told us to wait for approval from Medicaid. We called them today and they said I’ve been denied. I don’t understand why when all my other root canals and fillings that I’ve gotten in the past couple weeks have been approved. It’s not my fault the file separated. Will I have to pay for this even though it was the dentists fault
 
Status
Not open for further replies.