Desperately Trying to Cut the Cord!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why was this suddenly brought up again over a month later? Hasn't the interview passed by now?

Members don't see this ad.

Why was this suddenly brought up again over a month later? Hasn't the interview passed by now?

Who knows. I think probably that it's just a topic that a lot of people have strong views about. So likely it was to get some argument or discussion going. Heck, i'll bite. It helps to pass the time anyway ;)

New member responded to a month-old post, and us *******es didn't bother looking at the dates on the thread. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ooh, I'm self proclaimed ******* #1 since I responded right after the newbie. :laugh:

Hmm....I'm interested to know if your parents are investing in your medical education. If they are paying a part or even all of your med school, I would think their tagging along is kinda justified. I mean, hypothetically if someone was paying for me to go somewhere I would feel an obligation to show them what they are paying for. But then again, I have never been in such a situation so I'm not sure what the protocol is.

For your best interest I would speak up and tell them you prefer to go on your own and that you would interview better without their distraction.

If they must tag along it is not the end of the world. Speaking from experience, as someone who have had to venture off a lot on my own, having a companion along for the journey isn't so bad. :)

I agree! :thumbup: