Dexter season premier..

Started by vetme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vetme

KSU CVM c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I skipped studying tonight to see the first show.....It was a little slow getting started. Kinda wish I had studied instead🙁
 
I almost got to watch it to, but my friend didn't realize that they give you movie packages normally when you sign up for cable... and then take them away 2-4 weeks later so that you'll hopefully miss them and want to pay for them. So, yeah... Showtime poofed a couple days ago.

It seems like seasons tend to start kinda slow. Hell, the first ep of season 5 was downright depressing too. I'm just now nearly done with season 5, and it did get better of course. I just needed a push (e.g. watch party for premiere of 6) to make me watch it finally.
 
I love this show! 🙂

Thankfully I don't have showtime, because I needed to study for my Ochem midterm tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be able to find it online somewhere. It's one of my favorites.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it was great. I've missed seeing Dexter and tonight's premier was just a reminder of why I love the show. 😛
 
I am planning on holding off and watching a marathon when I go home for Thanksgiving. I could find it online, but it will be a lot better with the big screen and comfy couch at my parent's house.

I need to rewatch the finale of last season though, I don't quite remember what happened at the end.