Diagnose me please..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cure4cancer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ugh, this is kind of embarassing..
I haven't been feeling sick or anything lately .. its just that for the past 4-5 weeks every time I take a deep breath in, and breath out I burp almost all the time!
Its really annoying and is really wierd.... is something wrong with me? :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

hopefully you won't explode.

cure4cancer said:
I haven't been feeling sick or anything lately .. its just that for the past 4-5 weeks every time I take a deep breath in, and breath out I burp almost all the time!
Its really annoying and is really wierd.... is something wrong with me? :scared:

You aren't coughing after you eat are you? If not, use your new found skill to impress friends by belching your ABCs.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have flatulence of the mouth. To cure this, I suggest taking a Gas-X suppository

cure4cancer said:

This will help you. check out the testamonials and look at the scientific
validation.
http://www.glycoinformation.info

http://www.mannapages.com/foryourlife

Siggy said:
You have flatulence of the mouth. To cure this, I suggest taking a Gas-X suppository

gas-x is as barbaric as bloodletting. (just say no to drugs)

cure4cancer said:
WHoa......how many times can u do it in a row......i say go for the guiness record

tru-wellness said:

Chemical taken PO for physiologic effect = drug. What is your financial angle here?

Cholecystitis or cholelithiasis, you need to go to the doctor, and get an abdominal ultrasound. ;)

tru-wellness said:
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spamity, spaaam :spam: