Did anyone else hear from Ohio today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got a phone call that a supplemental app was coming. Anyone else? I'm thrilled, of course!😍
 
Got a phone call that a supplemental app was coming. Anyone else? I'm thrilled, of course!😍


A supplemental different from the one we already got? I and I think most everybody else got a supplemental around beginning to mid october maybe and it's already been submitted............some people are already doing interviews so I didn't realize there was another supplemental................?
 
How many people were asked to complete a supplemental? Of those, does anyone know how many were interviewed?????

Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many people were asked to complete a supplemental? Of those, does anyone know how many were interviewed?????

Thank you!


I only know of one person who has had an interview so far but several people have been called. They are doing OOS first.

I was under the impression that all of the supplementals had been sent out because I turned in my VMCAS on Sept. 30th and received the supplemental by mid-October I think.

I'm still wanting to know if there is another supplemental? I hope not....I don't see how there can be if some people are already doing interviews and I haven't heard it mentioned at all.......but I dunno.....
 
There is only one supplemental. They are also currently interviewing instate people and non-reapps as my friend just got a phone call for that. They are probably still doing OOS interviews intermixed with instate.

As for how many get interviews - I'm pretty sure they interview everyone that meets a certain number of points, so their interview number varies by how many people were able to break that point threshold.