You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mr.meowboy
c/o 2030
OOS acceptance!! I can’t believe it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was this just received or earlier?OOS acceptance!! I can’t believe it!
9:45 am cst for meWas this just received or earlier?
Last cycle decisions being released was sort of a mess (at 11pm the night before some people got emails that they were admitted but not everyone). So unsure if they typically released them in waves.Do they usually do them in waves or is it over?
mr.meowboy
c/o 2030
I just woke up and saw it. I got it at 8:42 AM mountain timeWas this just received or earlier?
gayhamsters
Full Member
Number 49 on the OOS waitlist chat am I cooked 😞
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Hard to say this year! I would wait until after april to see how much movement they getNumber 49 on the OOS waitlist chat am I cooked 😞
okayequine
Full Member
IS Acceptance! This is my third application cycle and I am so incredibly grateful.
Received an email at 10:45 EST
Received an email at 10:45 EST
Time of email?IS Acceptance! This is my third application cycle and I am so incredibly grateful.
I got mine at 10:46 est (IS acceptance)Time of email?
bubblepop27
Full Member
OOS Acceptance ahh! Email at 9:05 PST. Last name O
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okayequine
Full Member
Edited to add! 10:45 ESTTime of email?
OOS acceptance (which is good for people on the alternate list! I will likely decline my seat but unfortunately have to wait to do so due to life circumstances)!
Congratulations to everyone!
I did not think my interview went well so what a pleasant surprise 🙂
Edit 10:45 Eastern, last name R
Congratulations to everyone!
I did not think my interview went well so what a pleasant surprise 🙂
Edit 10:45 Eastern, last name R
Trying very hard to remain positive but I fear I already know the answer...
AquaticHopeful
Full Member
IS and that's how I'm feeling as wellTrying very hard to remain positive but I fear I already know the answer...
Speedybeans
Full Member
OOS waitlist! Congrats to everyone who got in
when did you receive emailOOS waitlist! Congrats to everyone who got in
time of email?OOS acceptance! It says OSU visit days are after you accept, does anyone know if there are days for those still deciding or when that information comes out?
I would like to know this too! I believe I saw an early march option when we signed up for interviews and I want to go to that!!OOS acceptance! It says OSU visit days are after you accept, does anyone know if there are days for those still deciding or when that information comes out?
Why OSU should be for anyone who was accepted, regardless if you are committing or not!OOS acceptance! It says OSU visit days are after you accept, does anyone know if there are days for those still deciding or when that information comes out?
Last cycle I was not committed to tOSU and would have been able to attend had I not doing an externship.
time of email?My first acceptance ! OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
10:42 amtime of email?
central?10:42 am
yescentral?
Sandra Dawkins just said on Facebook to email if you've heard nothing. I'll be emailing her..
WELP time to go bomb an exam. Maybe I'll hear back after it haha.
dancingdolphins
Full Member
OOS acceptance, email at 9:45 ET this morning!
flsheltermed
Full Member
OOS acceptance this morning! Will most likely decline if I do not get any scholarships. The email did make it seem like the visiting days were only if you accept your seat 🙁 I hope they are for everyone...
Yipee IS rejection. Perhaps the third time will be the charm? Not sure what to do now. Already have a master’s degree. Eh. I’ll figure it out ig.
I would email them about the Why OSU days! They should be for everyone accepted.OOS acceptance this morning! Will most likely decline if I do not get any scholarships. The email did make it seem like the visiting days were only if you accept your seat 🙁 I hope they are for everyone...
okayequine
Full Member
This was my third cycle applying and I just got in. It’s really disheartening to get those rejections, but hopefully it will happen for you too! Sending love ❤️Yipee IS rejection. Perhaps the third time will be the charm? Not sure what to do now. Already have a master’s degree. Eh. I’ll figure it out ig.
From Sandra Dawkins on FB when asked when you guys will get more info on admitted students' day!
"Early next week. Dates are March 6 and 7 or April 3 and 4th"
"Early next week. Dates are March 6 and 7 or April 3 and 4th"
Yes Sandra Dawkins got back to me quickly after I emailed her!oos and still haven't received any emails yet, should i email?
okayequine
Full Member
Where are you all seeing posts from Sandra?From Sandra Dawkins on FB when asked when you guys will get more info on admitted students' day!
"Early next week. Dates are March 6 and 7 or April 3 and 4th"
Where are you all seeing posts from Sandra?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AquaticHopeful
Full Member
IS rejection and to be honest it's really infuriating. I felt I did pretty well in the interview. This is not discrediting others it's just irritating at this point. This is my second cycle. I'll have to find a new vet to shadow or work at to apply again as I haven't worked with my vet in awhile and no longer live in the same place as I did when I originally shadowed.
Did you email Sandra directly or the cvm admissions email?Yes Sandra Dawkins got back to me quickly after I emailed her!
Sandra directly!Did you email Sandra directly or the cvm admissions email?
okayequine
Full Member
Yes! I meant what group/forum?
okayequine
Full Member
I feel for you. I was in the same spot last year and it's absolutely valid to feel frustrated. Did you ask for a file review last year? I did that last year and felt I was really able to hone in on the characteristics they checked off on my review.IS rejection and to be honest it's really infuriating. I felt I did pretty well in the interview. This is not discrediting others it's just irritating at this point. This is my second cycle. I'll have to find a new vet to shadow or work at to apply again as I haven't worked with my vet in awhile and no longer live in the same place as I did when I originally shadowed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K