Did anyone else match at St. Joe's Syracuse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fpforever

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you did, would you please pm me!

Thanks,
FP

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not matched there, but contemplating on applying for a spot.

I'm assuming that you are matched there; do you know anything about the program?

BTW, I'm a U.S. senior currently unmatched b/c my Step 2 scores (single attempt) are not in yet.

I'm not matched there, but contemplating on applying for a spot.

I'm assuming that you are matched there; do you know anything about the program?

BTW, I'm a U.S. senior currently unmatched b/c my Step 2 scores (single attempt) are not in yet.

Hmmm?

Are there still open positions? I did not know.

I want to find out who my future PGY-1 buddies are in the program.

All I can say is that Dr. Tucker is an awesome person and program director!

I am sure if you contact Ms. Anne Louise the residency coordinator, she will help you and tell you if there are still openings.

Otherwise, I am in the dark about the program except for the website and my visit there.

I do wish you the best of luck and hope you find a position!

FP

Hmmm?

Are there still open positions? I did not know.

I want to find out who my future PGY-1 buddies are in the program.

All I can say is that Dr. Tucker is an awesome person and program director!

I am sure if you contact Ms. Anne Louise the residency coordinator, she will help you and tell you if there are still openings.

Otherwise, I am in the dark about the program except for the website and my visit there.

I do wish you the best of luck and hope you find a position!

FP

Ya I applied there for the open spots, no response of course. I figured they already filled the place and just not saying it.