Did I make a mistake? GRE Submission

Started by abePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abePT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I recently retook the GRE (2nd attempt).
On my first attempt I scored 155V, 149Q, and 4.0AW. Because most of the programs I'm applying to requires the 150 minimum, I had no choice but to retake it.
On my second attempt, I scored 162V, 150Q, and 4.5AW.
Problem is... when asked to send my scores, I didn't know my AW score, and thought I was gonna score lower since I didn't even finish one of my essays, so I ended up selecting to send BOTH test date's scores to the 4 programs I'm allowed to.

Though my scores improved, not sure if programs will raise an eyebrow to the fact i only improved Quant by 1 point.

Did I make a mistake?
 
You're fine. Your verbal went way up and everything else also went up. They care more about verbal iirc.