Did I make a mistake with my interview dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey all,

I got interview invites from gtown, vanderbilt, nymc, and vcu very early! save vcu and nymc, I could have done the vanderbilt interivew in august (already passed) and gtown in early-mid september.

instead, I put all my interviews after 9/24.

does this affect me in anyway? Did i lose a golden edge? Am I still considered at the same priority score the schools had me with they gave me the invite?

I feel like it wasnt a big deal at the time, but with so many people getting done with their early interviews, i feel i made a mistake?

any input from people who did the same thing, or contacted schools regarding interviewing early September vs late September? Oh and since acceptence will be given out october 15 for most of these schools, am i still interviewing early enough (9/24, 9/25, 9/26, 9/29) to be considered for the 10/15 decision? whats the turn around with these things

sorry for all the questions, just getting super paranoid i guess.

Members don't see this ad.

no need to worry, we are really still at the beginning of the interview season. i had friends interviewing at great schools (WUSTL, Rochester, Emory, Vandy, CWRU) up until March and they still got in. you can't change the past so just prepare well for your upcoming interviews.