Did my NAVLE 2 weeks ago, I am so stressed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSabbVet

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I had my NAVLE on December 10th. I already know of like 25-30 questions that I got wrong. I felt some what confident for my first 3 sets but lost all my confidence when doing the last 3 sets. Most of the equine questions i was stuck between 2 options and had to guess a lot of them. Somehow I did manage to complete the exam in time except 1 question. But it felt like i was rushing thru it because of the time constraint. If you guyes also did u exam recently, how did it go? On the ICVA exam, the results i got were not too good. I did pass one (450-540) and the other too it was like 390-470. I am not sure what to predict.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I had my NAVLE on December 10th. I already know of like 25-30 questions that I got wrong. I felt some what confident for my first 3 sets but lost all my confidence when doing the last 3 sets. Most of the equine questions i was stuck between 2 options and had to guess a lot of them. Somehow I did manage to complete the exam in time except 1 question. But it felt like i was rushing thru it because of the time constraint. If you guyes also did u exam recently, how did it go? On the ICVA exam, the results i got were not too good. I did pass one (450-540) and the other too it was like 390-470. I am not sure what to predict.

How did you end up doing?

I’m in the same boat. I keep remember questions and looking them up and realizing I’ve gotten the majority wrong ( most which I actually knew). I really can’t afford to fail but think that I did.