Did not waive my right... help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerfectSave

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have you already submitted?

Whether you have or you haven't, I would simply call AADSAS customer service and ask them how to go about changing it. Ultimately they are the ones that handle your electronic application and send it to the schools that you select.

If it has already gotten to the schools, I would call each school individually and explain to them that you meant to waive your right.

The rationale for waiving your right is it tells the schools that you respect the confidentiality of your evaluators and the individual schools. I understand and believe that you have not seen any of the letters but you could see how a school might not believe that.

I would handle it swiftly and get on this tomorrow but it sounds like you were solid on the DAT and I will give you the benefit of the doubt that the rest of your application was solid. No need to worry too much.

Good luck!

Hello jbarnett, thanks so much for the response! I have not submitted the application yet. I will most definitely call tomorrow and see if they can do anything about this.

And yes. DAT was a 22 AA, 23 TS, 20 PAT. GPA 3.7. I was an Ochem TA (one of my evaluators) and have a lot of volunteer experience. Just wanted see if this would make or break my application:(. I totally get the rationale for doing that and hopefully will be able to change it without jumping through hoops. (e.g. having every one of them resubmit it, or have to make an entirely new aadsas:mad:) I'll update with what happens.

Yeah man you are perfectly fine. I called AADSAS quite a few times and they were super helpful. I am sure that it is no big deal. Great job on the stats! You killed it! I had much worse stats than you did and I was pretty successful applying to dental school. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions!

If not, I look forward to hearing about all of your success. You got this!