Did You Get Into Neoucom As Transfer Student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gold_poker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI.

Has anyone received an acceptance letter or rejection letter from NEOUCOM?

I heard there are only 2 transfer positions..I don't know whats true.

Anyone who is in teh same NEOUCOM boat..please IM me..

email me: [email protected]
 
HI.

Has anyone received an acceptance letter or rejection letter from NEOUCOM?

I heard there are only 2 transfer positions..I don't know whats true.

Anyone who is in teh same NEOUCOM boat..please IM me..

email me: [email protected]

A good buddy of mine just got accepted into 3rd year there....4 or so days ago. I am not sure how he was notified. He was originally a Ross student.
 
WOW indeed thats a great feat to transfer to a US med school.

Def deserves congrats.