Didn't get Accepted--Because I got HIGH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LizardKing

Veteran Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going to med school
until I got high
Finished my applications
but then I got high
Didn't get accepted
And I know why, yea-ay!
Cause I got high, cause got high, because I got high

I went to the interview
before I got high
I had my **** together
but then I got high
I humped my own chair
and I know why, yea-ay!
Cause I got high, cause got high, because I got high
Lalaladadadap
Go the next one...

I was gonna write another verse
but then I got high
Don't know what to say
because I got high
I'm babbling 'bout nothing
and I know why, yea-ay!
Finish it for me, baby

Members don't see this ad.

LOL-

i make it a rule never to smoke for at least 1 week before my interviews, just to get my head straight. but then i get antsy and nervous and have trouble sleeping the night before. oh well.

i do have an interview coming up for a school that i was considering withdrawing from, and thought it would at least make a great story if i went high.

-peash

Just pissed myself. Had to turn on Afroman cause of ya. Mad rhyming skills LizardKing!

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont find this to be too funny because it really happened. I went into the interviewers office and well, basically I urinated on his desk.
I was just in the middle of my why I want to be a doctor answer when he interupted me and asked me if I had smoked up before I came in.
So I got up and said "I am deeply offended by these wild allegations. If you think I am high, you can take this" then I got up and pissed on his desk. And as I stormed out I turned around and said "Bitch!"

Yea! I'm finally a senior member!!

SO FUNNY, LizardKing!!!

HAHA :)

Oh yea!

Originally posted by LizardKing:
•Yea! I'm finally a senior member!!•••

yeah, i just became a senior member today, too. congrats. i'm getting wasted tonite... :D :D :D

...and maybe i'll get high too

DUDE!!! SWEEET!!

smiley_smokin.gif

I have to post a reply to this message!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WWOAHAOAHAHA@!!!! That is the best song EVER!!!! I like your version better than what they play on the radio!! It's more "applicable" to our situation. Great song. Gave me some good laughs. Thanks.

Stop smoking that stuff men!

I hope I am not the only person who did not find this thread entertaining or enjoyable! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by maple:
•I hope I am not the only person who did not find this thread entertaining or enjoyable! :rolleyes: •••

Because you're not high!

LOLOLOL! HA!!! LizardKing, that's great and the most amusing take on Afroman I've ever heard. Well how creative, damnit you should get medical acceptance just based on that!

I'm getting wasted tonight as well!

Maple, neither did I. I didn't think it was funny and I was totally surprised to find out that everybosy thought it was hilarious. my guess is you have to know the original song to find it funny. O well....