Didn't get in, here's another option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Barry Zlatko

zlatkomed.org
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Consider applying to our new medical school Zlatko School of Medicine. We take applications year round and just partnered with your favorite site, studentdoctor.net. Feel free to visit our website zlatkomed.org

Members don't see this ad.

Kind of funny...but since this is the pharmacy forum and all, when are you guys going to open a pharmacy "school"? :laugh:

404 funny not found

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
How is he a 10 year member if he signed up in 2003?

Duh, it's April Fools' Day.

Oh I totally forgot about that! I wish my chem teacher was April Fooling when she scheduled a test for today...:(

Off to study! MUST.LEAVE.SDN.NOW. So hard to do!

http://zlatkomed.org/blog/california-living/

I have found a picture of their building! I will not rest until I learn its true location and have destroyed it with my googly laser beams. Or, maybe I will just redecorate it and pay a bunch of emo kids to hang around. Your plans will be foiled by those meddling kids!

It's an interesting website

Somebody has a lot of time on their hands...lol

^ This.

Some pranks go a little overboard. My teacher handed out a 'pop quiz' worth 100 points today; it was so hard that some girl started crying during the test. Then he said it was an April Fool's Joke.

:laugh:

^ This.

Some pranks go a little overboard. My teacher handed out a 'pop quiz' worth 100 points today; it was so hard that some girl started crying during the test. Then he said it was an April Fool's Joke.

:laugh:

I almost cried during a calculus final last semester...lol. :oops: I ended up getting an 83 on it. I swear the professor gave me just enough points on it to squeak by with an A in the course.

::prays that chem test is a joke::

I almost cried during a calculus final last semester...lol. :oops: I ended up getting an 83 on it. I swear the professor gave me just enough points on it to squeak by with an A in the course.

::prays that chem test is a joke::

My final grade for calc was 83.8 and i got a B =(

Lol that is horrible but hilarious...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you check out the department of pharmacology link....it was pretty hilarious. Who has the time to create a whole website like this??....it was pretty elaborate. All just for an April fools joke?

the website is so funny, but seriously that must have taken some time

That's actually REALLY funny!!

Did you check out the department of pharmacology link....it was pretty hilarious. Who has the time to create a whole website like this??....it was pretty elaborate. All just for an April fools joke?

that has to be one of the most awesome pharmacology departments/curriculums i've seen yet

you guys shouldn't click random websites from spammers...for all you know a worm/virus/trojan/etc could get downloaded onto your computer

Consider applying to our new medical school Zlatko School of Medicine. We take applications year round and just partnered with your favorite site, studentdoctor.net. Feel free to visit our website zlatkomed.org

FAQs section is really funny.:)

It's obvious that someone in the SDN technical staff came up with that site.