Diversity Secondary Essay

Started by Bballkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bballkid

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone take the time to read over my secondary essay on contributing to the diversity of a medical school? It is only 250 words and I would love the feedback! I'm not sure if I answered it properly and what else I should include. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone take the time to read over my secondary essay on contributing to the diversity of a medical school? It is only 250 words and I would love the feedback! I'm not sure if I answered it properly and what else I should include. Thanks!
I can take a look