DKM's Going to Be a Dad Again and Match Day is Almost in Our Rearview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...should have realized i was close when I was here...I could have gotten it again

Members don't see this ad :)
I always feel like such a slacker around you guys.

Oh well.

I liked the pictures - anyone got any more?

But OH MY GOD what can make a 12 year old kitty stink so badly? I swear, until the last six weeks he was normal - or at least normal for him.

But now - dude - he stinks.

What makes cats stink? Anyone? Anyone?

But OH MY GOD what can make a 12 year old kitty stink so badly? I swear, until the last six weeks he was normal - or at least normal for him.

But now - dude - he stinks.

What makes cats stink? Anyone? Anyone?
I think it's the ammonia that forms from their urine and the musk that male cats produce. Don't hold me to that as I'm not a vet (obviously).

my cat is diabetic.rescued ferral kitten.
3 units of sq insulin bid.
that cat has some stink about her.

Really? I've heard of kitties getting diabetes as they get older, so that might make sense. The cat doesn't smell fruity, more sour and foul.

Damn, this means an actual trip to the vet. I hate that. I don't drive ('cause I'm a bleeding heart liberal who is trying to put her money where her mouth is... such a bummer) so I have to take the cats on the back of my bike.

This is not fun.

But for Puck, I'd do it.

Damn it!

I'm going to try to find some more pics...

Really? I've heard of kitties getting diabetes as they get older, so that might make sense. The cat doesn't smell fruity, more sour and foul.

Damn, this means an actual trip to the vet. I hate that. I don't drive ('cause I'm a bleeding heart liberal who is trying to put her money where her mouth is... such a bummer) so I have to take the cats on the back of my bike.

This is not fun.

But for Puck, I'd do it.

Damn it!
Shave the cat and see if that helps (waits for smartass response to a serious suggestion).

it's an 11 yr old cat now, only dx dm last yr. always stunk though. long fur, traps the litterbox smell. also not that fastidious as far as cats go.
last cat was much better. short haired orange tabby. sweet as a flower.
that cat loved me.

Members don't see this ad :)
humor_tough_love_grandma.jpg

bearballs.jpg

just too odd...

colombia.jpg

This shirt available at my t-shirt shop

DKM- dude you need help.....seriously.....:)
the neighbors formula reminds me of something my dad( a doc) used to do to the neighbors barking dog at 2 am: hamburger + 10 mg valium over the backyard fence. silence is golden.....

I hope Panda Bear doesn't see this:
Jaf.gif

darn that one didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.